This past weekend the Shrine held a Mass on Saturday morning before the #March for Our Lives. We had the pleasure of having Cardinal Sean in the Shrine to preside at the Mass. This Mass was wonderful and so good to see a wide variety of people join us for the celebration. Below are some clips/coverage of Saturday’s Mass for Peace, which includes mentions of the Shrine.
- Boston Globe: Cardinal O’Malley calls for action on gun violence
- Reference to Globe story in Providence Journal: R.I.‘s Bishop Tobin urges ‘common sense’ in gun control debate
- Boston Herald: Huge Boston rally calls for gun reforms
- WBZ TV Channel 4: Boston Faith Leaders Held Special Mass For Peace Before March
- Patriot Ledger: Massive turnout for Boston’s March for Our Lives