All these services are held in the first-floor church, unless otherwise indicated.
Monthly Anointing Mass
Held at 10 am in the Second Floor Church on the 3rd Wednesday of every month. The Church performs the Sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick to strengthen and entrust the Lord with the sick, the elderly, and those awaiting surgery among us. All are welcome to worship with those receiving the Sacrament.
Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament
- Weekdays from 11:30 – 5 PM
- Saturdays from 11:30 – 3:30 PM
- Sundays from 1:15 – 3:30 PM
- Monday – Friday: 5:00 PM
- Saturday – Sunday: 3:30 PM
Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Monthly Remembrance of Our Deceased Loved Ones
The third Wednesday of each month is dedicated as a Day of Remembrance for all our Deceased Loved Ones at all Masses (second-floor church).
Misa en Español
- Domingos a las 12:00 PM en la iglesia del primer piso
- Miércoles a las 5:15 PM en la iglesia del segundo piso